There’s nothing quite like a family gathering! If a family reunion is in the works, and you happen to be the one setting the plans, then it is probably a good idea to look into some good family reunion quotes.
Family reunion quotes can be used on everything: Family reunion announcement letters, welcome letters, website, invitations, t-shirts, and anything else you can stick a quote on. Not only do they add a nice touch, but you can find some good family reunion quotes that really express how you feel about your family!
The tough part is finding the perfect one, so I bring you a long list of family reunion quotes for you to consider using as you please.
Quotes about Family
- “Family gives us two things; one is roots, the other is wings” -Unknown
- “Family is like branches on a tree; we all grow in different directions, yet our roots remain as one.” -Unknown
- “Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life!” -Albert Einstein
- “Family is like fudge; mostly sweet with a few nuts!” -Unknown
- “Family: We might not have it all together, but together we have it all.” -Unknown
- “You don’t choose your family; they are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.” -Desmond Tutu
- “Our family is a circle of strength; founded on faith, joined in love, kept by God, together forever.” -Unknown
- “Insanity runs in my family; it practically gallops!” -Cary Grant
- “The family is one of nature’s masterpieces.” -George Santayana
- “Trees without roots fall over.” -Unknown
- “To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there.” -Barbara Bush
- “The greatest gift of all is family.” -Unknown
- “The only thing sweeter than union is reunion.” -Kathleen McGowan
- “A family is a little world created by love.” -Unknown
- “Love makes a family” -Gigi Kaeser
- “Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.” -David Ogden Stiers
- “Family is not an important thing. It’s everything.” -Michael J. Fox
- “Our family puts the ‘fun’ in dysfunctional!” -Unknown
- “I wish I could relate to the people I’m related to.” -Jeff Foxworthy
- “Family: Where life begins and love never ends.” -Unknown
- “My family is my strength and my weakness.” -Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- “My doctor asked me if any of my family members suffer from insanity, to which I replied ‘no, we all seem to enjoy it’!” -Unknown
- “I sustain myself with the love of family.” -Maya Angelou
- “Family is the most important thing in the world.” -Princess Diana
- “I shook my family tree and a bunch of nuts fell out” -Unknown
- “May the roots of your family tree grow deep and strong” -Irish blessing
- “A family reunion is an effective form of birth control.” -Heinlein
- “A happy family is but an earlier heaven.” -George Bernard Shaw
- “A dysfunctional family is any family with more than one person in it.” -Mary Karr
- “The only thing tougher than life is the family that helps you through it.” -GatheredAgain.com
No matter what type of family you have, there is a quote out there that sums them up to a tee. Whether you are looking for a religious, sentimental, or funny quote, I hope you found just what you need!
Also, be sure to check out our pinnable quotes about family!