Everyone knows that weddings necessitate special cards, but what about bridal showers?
Bridal showers are a nice way to celebrate the bride before the wedding while showering her with gifts for the home and for the impending wedding.
It’s a common misconception that a wedding is all about the bride; rather, it’s all about the bride and groom! Bridal showers are about the bride, and she does deserve her own day to be celebrated, no?
>Bridal Shower Card Messages
Picking the perfect card for a special occasion is crucial in creating that perfect moment, but what happens if you can find any cards with bridal shower card messages that you’re looking for? You make one or buy a blank and write in your very own bridal shower card messages!
Making cards by hand is more for the crafty and scrapbook-handy. If this is not you, then simply buy a blank with a nice design on the cover.
Here are a few tips to help you figure out what to fill that card with:
- Congratulations: Um, there’s a wedding coming up, she found the one so a congratulations is definitely in order!
- Positive thoughts: Bridal shower card messages should always be happy, uplifting, and positive thoughts or words. Never air dirty laundry in a card.
- Advice: Give constructive advice for the bride’s wedding day such as “have a drink before the wedding to calm your nerves, but never two!”
- Old picture: If you have a really good throwback picture of you and the bride, or even you and the groom, make sure a print of it makes its way into the card! She’ll love it.
Chances are, if you are family you know the bride pretty well, so you have a good idea as to what would touch her heart or make her laugh. So as long as the message isn’t offensive to her in any way, then it’s a good one to write.
Example Card Messages
Here are a few example bridal shower card messages that are great for family to write to the bride:
- Tickled pink and fuzzy inside that my daughter is going to be a bride! Congratulations!
- Awaiting the day to see my beautiful daughter draped in white lace from head to toe. My how you’ve grown into such a beautiful, young lady! Congratulations.
- As the wedding date gets nearer, we are here to celebrate you, bride! Congratulations on finding the right one!
- You are such a lucky lady to meet such a handsome, well-mannered gentleman! Looking forward to watching you two tie the knot. Congrats!
- I am honored to be a part of your wedding! We have the best bridal party with the most beautiful bride, just sayin’. Congratulations to you, dearest sister!
- I could always see how happy your Mr. Right made you. You two are truly a match made in heaven. Congratulations, I can’t wait for the big day!
- Seeing your smile so big and bright, I just know he’s worth it. Congratulations, may your smile be this big and bright forever!
- A million words can be summed up in two: “I do.” I cannot wait to hear you make the biggest promise of a lifetime.
When giving a gift for a bridal shower, cards can make all the difference in how she remembers the occasion. Never forget to give a card, especially if you’re family!