Ever dream of having a Florida family reunion? Make that dream come true, and just do it! With so many family reunion resorts in Florida to choose from, there is a resort suitable for every family!
Need some help deciding? I have put together a list of some of the very best family reunion resorts in Florida, and their returning customers would agree that they are terrific!
Here is a list of the best family reunion resorts in Florida:
Table of Contents
- 1. Palm Island Resort, Cape Haze
- 2. Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, Lake Buena Vista
- 3. Daytona Beach Resort, Daytona Beach
- 4. World Golf Village Renaissance Resort, St. Augustine
- 5. Sandpearl Resort, Clearwater Beach
- 6. Destin West Beach and Bay Resort, Fort Walton Beach
- 7. The Palms Hotel and Spa, Miami Beach
- 8. Lakes Resort and Spa by Westgate, Orlando
- 9. Parrot Key Resort, Key West
- 10. Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, Cocoa Beach
1. Palm Island Resort, Cape Haze
Families return to this resort year after year for reunions due to it’s beautiful location and wonderful staff. Not only is this located right in a beachy area, but your family will also enjoy the short commute to Myakka State Park and about an hour drive to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay!
2. Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, Lake Buena Vista
Who wouldn’t enjoy being so close to Disney? From this resort, your family can take a shuttle right to Disney’s Magic Kingdom or Epcot, or have a more leisurely day shopping the stores of Downtown Disney!
3. Daytona Beach Resort, Daytona Beach
Wake up to see the sunrise right on Daytona Beach, one of the world’s most famous beaches! See for yourself why it’s so famous! Just minutes from the Daytona International Speedway, there is something for everyone to enjoy!
4. World Golf Village Renaissance Resort, St. Augustine
If your family is the golfing type, then this will be a dream resort for you! Enjoy playing golf on a luxurious golf course, or take a shuttle to see Historic Downtown Saint Augustine, where there is great dining and fun locally owned shops.
5. Sandpearl Resort, Clearwater Beach
The beautiful white sands of Clearwater Beach is enough to make you never want to leave! Soak up the sun, or take a short trip up to the Sponge Docks in Tarpon Springs. Prefer a water park? Well then, go make a Splash at Adventure Island, located right next to Busch Gardens in Tampa!
6. Destin West Beach and Bay Resort, Fort Walton Beach
Float around in the lazy river at this luxurious resort, or take the kiddies to the amazing splash park located right in the resort as well. No matter your age, you’ll have a blast!
7. The Palms Hotel and Spa, Miami Beach
Relax in the spa or catch that summer tan at this beautiful Miami Beach resort. Your family is sure to enjoy the sea life while scuba diving or deep sea fishing–services offered by the nearby Miami Beach Marina!
8. Lakes Resort and Spa by Westgate, Orlando
Orlando is Florida’s top family vacation destination, and it should come as no surprise due to all of the attractions nearby: Disney World, Universal, and Seaworld, just to name a few. The resort comes complete with many family activities: Mini golf, boat and bike rentals, a game room and playground, and many more! For more ideas about things to do in Orlando, check out: 11 Magical Family Reunion Ideas in Orlando!
9. Parrot Key Resort, Key West
Rent a boat and explore the beautiful waters of the Gulf of Mexico while catching some fish and soaking up some rays. This resort offers spacious suites and multi-bedroom villas, which alone makes it a family reunion hotspot!
10. Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, Cocoa Beach
Thinking of going on a cruise? Then this is the perfect resort for the after party! Located right near Port Canaveral, this resort offers surfboard rentals, sand volleyball, and nearby is the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex.
Make Florida your go-to family reunion, you’ll be pleased and want to return every year!