With a loved one retiring, it’s a nice gesture to give them a gift, welcoming them to their new life. Many people find that they get pretty bored when they retire, so you will want to find something to inspire a hobby and keep them busy!
Retirement gifts for men can seem like a tough thing to shop for, whether this man is your father, brother, or somehow related, but if you go down this list of retirement gifts for men, you’re bound to find something!
Here’s a list of retirement gifts for men categorized by price.
Gift Ideas Under $15
- Retirement Survival Kit: Everyone who knows someone that is retiring needs to buy one of these funny and cheap gag gifts! He’ll get a kick out of it for sure!
- Retirement T-Shirt: Shouldn’t all retired men have a t-shirt with a message? If he likes fishing, then he will love this shirt!
- “Keep Calm” Retirement Mug: This is the perfect mug for any retiring man!
- “How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free” Book: How to enjoy retirement. It will take a lot of getting used to not waking up so early every morning to go to work, but this book should help!
- Funny Prank Golf Balls: Nothing says “I’m retired!” like spending the afternoon hitting golf balls at the local club, and these ones will sure make for a good laugh!
- Scratch Map: For the world traveling retiree, this map is used for scratching off the gold areas of each place you have visited.
Gift Ideas Under $30
- Sweet Reward Clock: What a nice desk clock! For the home office, of course…
- Retirement Blessings Travel Mug: Need something for coffee on the go? Here it is.
- Retirement License Plate Frame: In the retired world, we’re not in a hurry, so what’s the rush?
- Photo and Scrapbook Album: Whether he wants to preserve old memories in the album or use it for post-retirement pictures, this is a nice pick for a man!
- Tackle Box: Oh, fishing, what would retirement be without you? Keep him organized on his boat with this tackle box!
- Leather Passport Cover: Traveler? Then he should have a nice leather passport holder.
- Pocket Watch: This is a beautiful and classy gift for the man who appreciates good style!
Gift Ideas Under $50
- French Coffee Press: Ahhh…Now there’s time to really enjoy that morning coffee, so make it the best with a french coffee press!
- Day Clock: Who needs the time when you can’t even keep track of the days anymore? Get him this clever clock so he never forgets what day it is.
- Craft Beer Making Kit: Quite a fun project to do at home, and you have plenty of time to use it!
- Barbecue Tool Set: Let him feel like king of the grill with this nice grill tool set, complete with a hard case!
- Gourmet Barbecue Gift Bucket: Like the idea of a barbecue gift? Then you should get him this gourmet barbecue gift set!
- 2-Piece Luggage Set: One luggage bag and one carry on bag, what more does a traveling retiree need?
Gift Ideas Under $100
- Retirement Gift Basket: What a nice gift to give a person who is retiring! It comes complete with a mug, coffee, tea, cheese and crackers, oh and a nice basket of course!
- Back Massage Cushion: Now that he will have more time to watch his favorite shows, you’d better get him something to work out all that stress in his back that he’s been building up for years!
- Wine Making Kit: If he is a fan of wine, then he will have a great time working on this month-long project! It will surely keep him busy for a while before he can enjoy the fruits of his labor.
- Fishfinder: Every avid fisherman needs one of these! It’s a like a fisherman’s companion and it’ll help him keep himself fed!
- Golf Bag: Golfers need a good bag, and with this one having a stand, it will make golfing matters much easier.
- Akaso Action Camera: With all the action he’ll be seeing, whether it’s fishing, traveling, or spending quality time with family, he should have a hands-free camera!
No matter what you get him, the gesture of giving a retirement gift will be very much appreciated. It’s so hard to find gifts for someone who already has everything, isn’t it?