Wishing someone a Happy New Year is as easy as just saying it to them, but sending or giving a card is nice! Everyone loves a good greeting card, and it gives them something that they can read from loved ones over and over to keep putting that smile on their face!
What’s better than buying greeting cards is making them yourself. Although it may be easy to come up with a design for the card, the greeting part may be a different story.
Here are some New Year messages that will tickle the hearts and funny bones of anyone who reads them!
Sentimental New Year Messages
- As this year comes to an end, I wish you all the best in the new year, my dearest friend. Happy New Year!
- May the new year bring you luck, hope, and dreams of all good things to come! Happy New Year to you!
- Wishing you all the success in the world for this coming new year. Have a Happy New Year, make every second count!
- Wishing you and yours a happy new year with many more to come!
- May you find warmth despite the snow, love in your heart, and, well, you know! Happy New Year!
- As the sun rises on this beautiful New Year’s Day, remember all the reasons you’ve made it this far, and uphold those resolutions to make things better! Happy New Year! I hope it’s the best one yet!
Funny New Year Messages
- Wishing you lots of beer and cheer throughout the new year! Happy New Year!
- New Year’s resolutions should be called “first week of January resolutions” because we all know what happens. Happy New Year!
- Happy New Year! Be sure to set those New Year’s resolutions only to completely forget about them after the countdown!
- Wishing you a skinny waistline and a fat wallet this coming new year. Also wishing that the New Year God doesn’t mix that up! Happy New Year!
- Oh THAT’S why they were talking about balls dropping! I thought we were going back to 6th grade science! Happy New Year!
- Out with the old, in with the new! If only it were this easy when it comes to things that my wife would probably smack me over. Happy New Year!
Religious New Year Messages
- Wishing you a new year full of worship, love, and all good things from above. Have a very blessed New Year!
- Praying that your year is full of everything your heart desires. Happy New Year!
- Wishing the the happiest of new years! May you praise the Lord for all things merry, and fall back on him if times get scary. He is always with you, always remember this and you will have a very blessed new year!
- Hallelujah! The new year has arrived! May you find total comfort in your faith throughout the new year. Happy New Year, be blessed!
- The gift of a new year is one of God’s many blessings. Count your blessings as you countdown to the new year, and thank God for each one!
- Let us pray for a prosperous new year full of opportunity and strength! Happy New Year!
- This new year, don’t look back, but look up always! Have a blessed new year!
- Hard times can bring you down, but God can lift you up! May you be blessed throughout the new year!
- New Year is a way for God to let you know that he has faith in YOU to better yourself. Happy New Year!
Send a greeting card, it only takes a few minutes. The abundance of smiles and happiness received from a card make every minute count!